Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A Farewell note...


So Madam .. The umbilical cord has finally been cut. 

Your 14 year long association with this company would have in itself been an incredible journey and no words would be sufficient to replace this feeling.

Four years ago, I joined the organization not knowing anything about this industry. A lot of scepticism also plagued me for a long on what am I supposed to do. Little was I aware that I would receive such beautiful helping hands that would not only care but also nurture me along the way. You were one of them. :-)

We had our share of discussion, quarrels, disagreements but i think we grew above all this. This was only possible as the wonderful person that you are never allowed all this to disrupt us. I still cherish all the Christmas gifts that you sent me. They are proudly displayed on my table. 

I know now that you embark on a new journey with your loved one, across a different country, but I know that you will definitely find a guardian angel there as well. Goodenss always finds a way.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything and wish you all the luck in this world. May you prosper abundantly  and find what you are looking for in life.  I will not miss you as I will still stay connected (even if you don't want to).

And finally.. God bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment