Sunday, October 25, 2015

A wound that I nurtured



I know it sounds gross but I actually have a very nasty boil on my stomach, and boy it hurts L L. Something that I cant control but I have to nurture it round the clock, taking care that no one bangs into me or I sure will bang them. I almost feel like a pregnant woman, who is taking care of her baby. The main difference here is I don’t want this baby. Due to this I am super cranky, feverish, irritated and practically bed ridden.

Apart from my very defective body, I also have a defective ear (I am partly deaf). This is the occurrence of my constant endeavor with the ear bud. The ear bud company is fine, but I just like to attack the root cause of the situation (pun intended). Nothing that I can do now, but take care of it and ensure it gets better. If you look at it, many things can be controlled. Like my little experiment my weight for the matter of fact are the main cause of the boil.
Just like that all of us nurture certain wounds from relationships. My mother, sister, father, friend, colleagues any body. We all just find a reason to continue nurturing this wound. Not matter how bad or rotten, we still need it like a constant reminder of what happened to us. Let go people. Life is too short for all this mess. You have two options in life either you hold or you let go and embrace the future. The choice is all ours.
Nurture the joy not the pain, nurture the happiness not the sorrow. Its your life make a choice and make it fast.

PS – It hurts man… sob sob…. L L





3 comments:

  1. If mind is reflective like mirror,Heart- emotion is subjective like a slate. Life is full of events, everything we experience in life is reflected through our MIND to be captured into our HEART through feelings, based on which we form our opinions and make our decisions. Pleasant events leave a happy memories, not so good ones leave sad, bad, anger or grief, memories into our life.You are in-charge of your life,you don't have to receive the negative into your system,talk to someone in confidentiality, reflect your hurting memories,Erase them with a positive perspective, re-write your memories with a positive decision pertaining to the events in your life, towards people place,or anything affecting you..... forgive,release and RELINQUISH your past and gain your present to live and enjoy your future.
    HAPPY DAY......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog. I agree to what you say. the entire purpose of my blog was to let people know that even the pain will pass so don't hold on. Life is short and beautiful. Let it go. Thanks again for your feedback.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for reading my blog. I agree to what you say. the entire purpose of my blog was to let people know that even the pain will pass so don't hold on. Life is short and beautiful. Let it go. Thanks again for your feedback.

      Delete